Monday, May 28, 2012

in what ways do you see Jesus?


From the moment I first heard this wonderful new song by Bebo Norman, "I Hope You See Jesus", the lyrics immediately resonated in my heart.

As I pondered the message of this song, I was reminded that since I started my blog in 2009, one of my most popular posts is beth willis miller blog post--Jesus Christ in the snow patterns.

I understand the draw that people have to this mysterious image that I first saw as a child on a neighbor's wall...but what it really represents to me is the desire of my heart, to see Jesus...to see Him in the everyday circumstances of my life...to see Him working in my life and in the lives of my loved ones...and to thank Him for His grace and His mercy revealed to me more and more everyday...

As I sing along with Bebo Norman...it truly becomes my prayer for me, my family, and for you...I hope you see Jesus...

In what ways do you see Jesus at work in your life?

2 comments:

  1. I love Bebo Norman, Beth!

    His songs helped me through very difficult times of divorce many years ago.

    I hope people see Jesus when they look at me--and not my faults, my many mistakes, or my weaknesses.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your response, Daphne. Isn't it wonderful the way God uses inspired music to comfort us in so many ways?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive