Saturday, October 6, 2012

what's your story...about His glory?

My grandson, Colton, at the 2012 Polk Authors Festival
My husband, Jack, and our grandson, Colton, marketing rep!
Signing my first book sale at the 2012 Polk Authors Festival
Great day at the 2012 Polk Authors & Illustrators Festival
My two books: A New Song & Under His Wings

What an exciting day at the 2012 Polk Authors and Illustrators Festival here today in my hometown of Lakeland, Florida. Here’s a little description of the two books I have available:

My essay, "Comfort Measures Only" was published in the book, "A New Song: Glimpses of the Grace Journey," an anthology of essays, poems, stories and photos celebrating God's grace on life's journey. Following the example of the psalmist in Psalm 40, the writers for this collection have remembered their histories with God, describing His rescue, their salvation, His comfort in a time of crisis, or leading when they needed a new direction. We hope our collective hymn of praise will be an encouragement to you. If you would like to purchase a copy for $20, just leave a comment at the end of this blog and I will send it to you.

I co-authored "Under His Wings...healing truth for adoptees of all ages." The Bible says: “You can’t heal a wound by saying it’s not there!” (Jeremiah 6:14 TLB) There’s only one way to find peace with a painful past and that is through a personal relationship with God through faith in Jesus Christ. He alone, through His Spirit, can place a healing balm on our deep wounds. It can be purchased for $10 on Amazon.com at this link:  
http://tinyurl.com/7s5ovmc or just leave a comment at the end of this blog post and I will send it to you.

How about you? What’s your story...about His glory? Have you ever thought of yourself as an author? Here are a few of my blog posts that describe some of the strategies that have helped me begin to tell my story…about His glory...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive