Sunday, August 7, 2011

welcome


“I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”—John 15:5

Thank you for watching my "welcome" video for my blog.

In all my searching, I am more aware than ever that apart from Christ, I can do nothing.

He is my Savior and my Lord...the Spirit of Christ dwells in the innermost part of me.

I am submitted and surrendered to His authority in my life.

Feel free to leave your comments and responses to my posts.

I look forward to hearing from you!

many blessings,
beth willis miller

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Beth! I'm so excited for you. I love this video. Keep doing what you're doing. Keep sharing your experiences with others. God is doing a great thing through you, and I'm thrilled to be a witness to it all.

    Blessings,
    Daphne
    http://blog.daphnewrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Daphne! I love all the helpful encouragement you provide to your fellow writers, both personally and through your leadership in our Lakeland Christian Writers group. You are a blessing to all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth, Thank you steering me to Milk Drop Coronet. I loved this story and now plan on reading all your posts. ;-) I am officially "following" you! Thanks again for taking the time to share the scriptures and prayers that helped you during your last days with your mother. God never ceases to amaze me. He surrounds us with just the right people, at just the right time. Blessings, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, Thank you for your kind comments...it is truly amazing how God goes before us, orders our steps, and orchestrates our circumstances...many blessings to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. I so appreciate you and your encouragement to me and so many others through your writing. Many blessings to you :)

      Delete

Blog Archive